1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This service (websites and mobile application) is owned and maintained by Wisesolutions, LLC (“we” or “us”).
2. What information do we collect?
· Information needed to use the Poshmark Sharing Tool Platform.We collect personal information about you when you use the Poshmark Sharing Tool Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all services requested. This information includes:
We also collect website and mobile application usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 7 below).
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
4. Who will we share your information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
5. When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties to contact you by email. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at the address below. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information. (email@example.com) We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
9. Does the policy apply to linked websites?
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.