Closet sharing is a key part of successful sales for Poshmark sellers. Sharing is time-intensive and tedious, yet very important. This Poshmark Sharing Tool allows you to cut your sharing time in less than half. This tool reconfigures your screen in order to allow easier, faster, and more efficient closet share
1. Install Poshmark Sharing Tool Chrome extension from this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/poshmark-sharing-tool/bdnjcbbjemfffhffjoajhdcpdjikkead?hl=en-US&authuser=5
2. Go to your Poshmark closet.
3. Under Availability, select "available items" to only share your available, unsold items.
4. Click on the PST extension symbol (typically in the top right corner on your browser toolbar).
*Note that you may have to pin the PST extension in your toolbar depending on how many extensions you currently have. To do this: Click on the extension puzzle symbol and click on the pin symbol that is next to the PST extension. Now it should appear on your toolbar.
5. Login with your username and password that were emailed to you after subscribing. Click here to subscribe if you have not already.
*Note: Your account login is intended to be used only by you. You have purchased the license to use this tool but may not distribute or attempt to distribute. It will get blocked if attempted to distribute. Please treat this as the password to your account and do not share your account info. You may use on multiple of your own personal devices.
6. After logging in, choose classic, speed, or no scroll mode, then click "start". All items will appear as maroon bars.
7. Want to maintain your closet order? Scroll down to the bottom of your closet and start sharing from the bottom upwards with classic or speed mode. If you use no scroll mode, you cannot maintain closet order without scrolling.
8. Click each maroon bar once and then click the maroon screen that appears. Repeat this for all of your items.
*Note for no scroll mode, click the first item and it will move your items once shared so no scrolling is required.
9. For classic and speed mode, items will turn pink once they are shared and the star count in the bottom right corner will increase and keep track of the number of shares you’ve done in that session. For no scroll mode, items will disappear from screen once shared. You will still receive a star for each share.
Shared Successfully!... Each time you click the maroon bar and then maroon screen, you will see "Shared Successfully" at the top of your screen as you normally would.